[ mailman-Feature Requests-758801 ] MAXIMUM HELD TIME

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 22 09:57:46 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #758801, was opened at 2003-06-22 17:57
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=758801&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
I`d like to have a MAXIMUM_HELD_TIME in the config
and a little script, that deletes those old entries
from pending.pck

I have some list-admins, which doesn`t care enough
about their held-database and which have held
messages from more then 10 weeks in it.

Sure, they HAVE to care about this, but they don`t
and I have to handle this.

Sure, I can write a simple script that deletes too
old FILES, but I don`t know how to handle pending.pck

Peer