[ mailman-Patches-691055 ] Patch to fix a base64 decode error in Scrubber

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 10 05:59:44 EST 2003

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=691055&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
The base64 decode of attachments isn't always checked
to see if an exception was raised. Call were placed
around one of the get_payload()  calls, so i removed
that one and put a try/except in the _bdecode()
function. I also removed a redunent if not s: return s
in there too.

This is a fix for bug
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=691039&group_id=103&atid=100103