[ mailman-Patches-673294 ] Add message-id to more log messages

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 10 07:49:46 EST 2003

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=673294&group_id=103

Category: list administration
Group: Mailman 2.2 / 3.0

Initial Comment:
Yesterday I spent some time looking into a user's complaint about not receiving a mems-talk message.  Figuring this out required
cross-referencing Exim's logs and the Mailman logs, made slightly more annoying because Mailman's post log doesn't mention message-ids.

The attached patch includes the message-id in a few more log messages, and should reduce the need to go look at the MTA's logs to find when a message arrived.