[ mailman-Feature Requests-410286 ] Change the behavior of Cgi/admin.py

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 11 06:15:09 EST 2003

Feature Requests item #410286, was opened at 2001-03-21 15:54
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=410286&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch changes the behavior of Mailman/Cgi/admin.py
to use new methods of Mailman/MailList.py (also in this
patch) instead of getattr() and setattr(). This will
allow for the integration of the datasource driver code
that is being developed to work properly without having
to overhaul admin.py.