[ mailman-Patches-493622 ] Edit signature delimiter in footer

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 11 14:30:08 EST 2003

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=493622&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: Mailman 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
According to the standards, a MUA should search for the
signature delimiter from the bottom.  If the footer
contains a standard signature delimiter, it will be
chopped off by the MUA, but the real signature is left
intact.  This patch changes the footer delimiter to "__
" when the original message has a signature already.