[ mailman-Patches-640518 ] SpamAssassin handler

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 16 01:43:24 EST 2003

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=640518&group_id=103

Category: list administration
Group: Mailman 2.2 / 3.0

Initial Comment:
I've updated the existing SpamAssassin patch (534577)
for Mailman 2.1.

Comment By: James Henstridge (jhenstridge)
Date: 2003-03-16 17:43

If you haven't assigned copyright for your work to the FSF,
don't say that your code is copyrighted by the FSF.  Doing
so could cause problems in the event of a lawsuit.  Accurate
copyright notices are essential.

In answer to filfil's question, the code requires that spamd
is running.  However, if it can't contact spamd for some
reason, the message will pass this filter, so that mail
doesn't get lost.

Comment By: Fil (filfil)