[ mailman-Bugs-572822 ] real_name attribute not changed

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 9 08:47:01 EDT 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mike_laborde
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=572822&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
When trying to change the name of a mailing list from
MAILINGLISTNAME to mailinglistname (lowercase) the
following error is returned: real_name attribute not
changed! It must differ from the list's name by case
only.

Comment By: Mike Laborde (mike_laborde)