[ mailman-Bugs-839419 ] feature req: mails should contain URIs of archived msg

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 10 13:23:51 EST 2003

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=839419&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery

Initial Comment:
Hi all,

It'd be a great feature for web integration, if
outgoing messages were
to contain that message's URI in the web archives.

This would provide a nice way for each message on a
public, archived list, to have a "permanent URI" for
that message; if I come across a message I'd like to
forward, I have to do one of these:

  1. forward the entire message text, traditional style, or
  2. go to the archive URI, find current month, and
visually look for the message in question in the "by
thread" page for that month