[ mailman-Bugs-766667 ] failure at mailman/subscribe/{list-name}

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 24 16:40:12 EST 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bwarsaw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=766667&group_id=103

Category: (un)subscribing
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in
run_main
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/subscribe.py",
line 96, in main
    process_form(mlist, doc, cgidata, language)
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/subscribe.py",
line 176, in process_form
    mlist.AddMember(userdesc, remote)
  File "/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line
831, in AddMember
    text=text, lang=lang)
  File "/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/Message.py", line 206,
in __init__
    errors='replace')
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword
argument 'errors'

This is when I entered my email address, name,
password, and clicked [subscribe].  This might be a
misconfiguration, but it would be nice to know what
exactly is wrong.

Mailman version 2.1.2