[ mailman-Bugs-849036 ] fully remove product and version information

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 25 14:15:37 EST 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by floeff
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=849036&group_id=103

Category: security/privacy
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
I would like to see an option in the configuration
files to fully remove product and version information
from the CGIs and the mail headers.

It is part of my security concept to NOT show anything
like that to outside users.