[ mailman-Feature Requests-824944 ] Yahoogroups

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 16 14:16:46 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #824944, was opened at 2003-10-16 12:35
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bwarsaw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=824944&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I consider to install Mailman on my server to host several
communities. But unfortunately up till now Mailman is
only designed for mailing lists. So it doesnt offer the
possibility to upload files, etc. To be honest, I also think
that the design of Yahoogroups is more userfriendly. Has
anybody ever thought about to enhance Mailman, so
that it can compete with Yahoogroups?

Greetings from Alex,
who appreciates every hint in this direction