[ mailman-Feature Requests-799248 ] enhanced list of subscriptions

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 2 11:00:17 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #799248, was opened at 2003-09-02 13:00
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=799248&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
After dealing with mailbox quota problems in the
aftermath of the Sobig.F worm, I found it would be
really nice if the "List my subscriptions" display
contained more information.  Most importantly, whether
email would actually be sent for each subscription.

The most valuable information to include could probably
be determined by looking for fields that differ for
some lists.