[ mailman-Feature Requests-797436 ] subscription confirmation log access

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 2 12:34:14 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #797436, was opened at 2003-08-29 10:58
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jcdill
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=797436&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Please create a system for mailing list owners to
access the logs that prove that subscriptions were
confirmed (opt-in confirmation).  Ideally, this would
be available both via the web administration page and
via email, like all other list management tasks.