[ mailman-Feature Requests-808626 ] ability to allow postings from all users from *@domain.com

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 21 21:07:58 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #808626, was opened at 2003-09-18 11:13
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bwarsaw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=808626&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Ability to allow *@domain.com.  I administer a list

that is automatically posted to in order to give

developers cvs updates.  I only want the automatic

posters to have access from the list.  It would be nice

if I could allow any postings from a particular

machine/IP.  For example, all users from with @domain.com.