[ mailman-Bugs-813760 ] digest default has no effect on mass subscribe

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 27 17:53:53 EDT 2003

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=813760&group_id=103

Category: (un)subscribing
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
When mass subscribing some ~245 members to a list, I

wanted them all to receive digests by default.  So

under Digest Options, I set digest to be the default

delivery mode for new users.

Upon subscribing all the users (this happens entering

email addresses by file or form), not one user was set

to receive a digest.  I had to go through all of them

and manually set it (heh, there's probably an easier

way, isn't there.)

This is Mailman version 2.1.1, installed by hand (ie:

no package system.)  Linux 2.4.22, GCC 3.2.3, Python

2.2.3.  Gentoo Linux distribution.