[ mailman-Patches-810675 ] Add 'Discard all messages marked "Defer"' option t

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 24 20:19:18 EDT 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bwarsaw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=810675&group_id=103

Category: Web UI
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
Hi,

This slight change to the admindb page is useful for
filtering spam from a mailing list. Instead of
individually clicking "Discard" on every spam message
(timeconsuming), you go through the messages, mark only
the Accepts and Rejects, then check the 'Discard all
messages marked "Defer"' box. This speeds up my mailing
list processing significantly.

Eddie