[ mailman-Bugs-1004091 ] "-1 Mailman moderator request(s) waiting"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 5 19:54:22 CEST 2004

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1004091&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI

Initial Comment:
Mailman mailed this to me today.  I have no idea why.
I'm running 2.1.5:

---------
From: mailman-bounces at evolution.genetics.washington.edu
To: mailman-owner at evolution.genetics.washington.edu
Subject: -1 Mailman moderator request(s) waiting
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 08:00:01 -0700
Sender: mailman-bounces at gs.washington.edu

The Mailman at evolution.genetics.washington.edu mailing
list has -1
request(s) waiting for your consideration at:

http://evolution.genetics.washington.edu/mailman/admindb/mailman

Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.
This notice of
pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

---------

First of all, the URL given doesn't work (it takes me
to the general
http://evolution.gs.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo
page), secondly, I don't think 'mailman' is an actual
mailing list that we have, and thirdly, 'negative one'?
 That's just wacky.