[ mailman-Bugs-1077104 ] Uncatched bounces (unknown MTA)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 1 22:38:39 CET 2004

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1077104&group_id=103

Category: bounce detection
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
We're currently using Mailman version 2.1.4 at
lists.indymedia.org. Lately we have received a couple
of non delivery notifications which have not been
recognized by mailman.

I'm forwarding two of them to you hoping that you will
be able to include a recognition mechanism for it in
one of the upcoming Mailman releases.