[ mailman-Bugs-890732 ] poor date parsing trips archiving

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 21 18:00:05 EST 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thoover
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=890732&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
With Mail 2.1.2, running the arch script produced some
bizarre output: messages whose date could not be
parsed were assumed to be of the current date.

I was able to cure the problem simply by updating
mailman/pythonlib/email/_parseaddr.py to the most
recent version from the python CVS.

Comment By: Tom Hoover (thoover)