[ mailman-Patches-869644 ] Fix: Error accessing priv. roster/arch w/ non-member address

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 2 19:09:53 EST 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by berndts
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=869644&group_id=103

Category: Web UI
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
Mailman 2.1.4 is producing a bug if one tries to login to a private
roster or archive with an email address which is not a member of
the respective mailing list.

This patch solves the problem.