[ mailman-Bugs-870028 ] html in listinfo is quoted

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 13 19:43:49 EST 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hertell
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=870028&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
If you enter html into the 'info' text area, the
listinfo page sees that html as quoted, not as valid
html.  This is a result of the XSS hole closure in
2.1.4, but some innocent tags should be allowed back in.

Comment By: Rene (hertell)