[ mailman-Feature Requests-986452 ] alias to 'end' for yahoo mail

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 7 11:09:43 CEST 2004

Feature Requests item #986452, was opened at 2004-07-07 02:09
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=986452&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
I noticed that when I send a message from my yahoo
account, it always puts:
=====
between the body of my message and my mail signature.
It would be nice if that string '^[=]{2,}\W*' was an
alias to the 'end' command.
...or a nice configuration interface to adding regex(7)
aliases to other commands, so that the match of a
regular expression(an example being the regex above)
would execute the supplied command(in the respective
example above, end would be the supplied command, but
maybe the command has arguments like set or password)
def alias_command('regexp', 'command', *optargs)

... eh... just some ideas.