[ mailman-Feature Requests-915891 ] Add approve, reject, discard all buttons on admin req page

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 14 00:52:07 EST 2004

Feature Requests item #915891, was opened at 2004-03-13 21:52
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=915891&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
Great product, thanks for the efforts!

I use version 2.0 of Mailman (thru Pair networks) and
spend alot of time discarding pending messages thru the
admin request page. It would be nice to have some
javascript code on that page that would allow you
to "approve all", "reject all", and "discard all" messages. I
figure it may make more sense to handle this type of
thing on the browser side as opposed to having the
server do it.

I've attached an example page (from my admin req.)
where I've added a simple function called checkAll and
some buttons. It basically just sets all the radio buttons
on the page to either 1, 2, or 3.

Sorry if you all have already addressed this in a recent
version!

Thanks and keep up the good work!