[ mailman-Bugs-959720 ] Bug in version 2.1.4 on Debian testing

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 24 17:04:38 EDT 2004

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=959720&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI

Initial Comment:
On the server where I am the owner of few mailing lists
I've tried to see the list of the subscribed people on
a list where I'm not subscribed.  So I wrote in the
fields my e-mail address and a passwd that I use for
the lists I own. That's the way I got the page warning
me about the bug that I attached here.

Sorry for the previous posting without the attachment.