[ mailman-Bugs-1069319 ] Digests not sent

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 19 11:34:49 CET 2004

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1069319&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: Unreproducible

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I run a very active mailing list with digest mode enabled
as the default for all members.  The digest were set to
send daily when not empty and did so from the 5th Oct
to the 25th Oct without any problems.  However, at this
point the digests inexplicably stopped being sent
automatically.  No settings were changed.  I've checked
all the settings in the digest page but they are fine, and
the only way I can get a digest to send is to do it
manually.  I am running version 2.1.5.  Nearly a hundred
other mailing lists are running on the machine and to my
knowledge, they are all unaffected.