[ mailman-Bugs-1054944 ] Default templates set bgcolors

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 27 01:58:18 CEST 2004

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1054944&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI

Initial Comment:
Many of the templates for the CGI and for the archives
set background colours but do not set text colours.
This leads to readers who don't use dark-on-light
default colours getting very hard-to-read pages.
Mailman is not following Web Content Accessibility
Guideline 2.2

I attach a patch which fixes templates/en in a minimal
way. I hope that's OK. If not, please direct me.