[ mailman-Bugs-1025372 ] empty Cc:

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 16 01:53:15 CEST 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by potstickr
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1025372&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 (stable)
Initial Comment:
In lists migrated from 2.0.13, new messages without a
Cc: header
end up with an empty one when delivered by mailman (2.1.5).
Freshly created lists don't seem to have the problem ?

This is on a freebsd 4 stable machine running postfix
2.0.19,1
with mailman set up to use SMTPDirect. Python 2.3.3.

The attached patch to AvoidDuplicates.py/CookHeaders.py
seems to fix it...

- rob

Comment By: Morgan Fletcher (potstickr)