[ mailman-Bugs-953320 ] bad handling From header in archiver

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 22 16:52:15 CEST 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=953320&group_id=103

Category: Pipermail
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
2.1.4 mailman version
- there is problem with archiver. when body of message
contains blank line and continued with text 'From ' at
beggining of line, then archiver thing that this is a
new message and split it.

i see, there is a cleanarch script, which can escape
non-header From line but why i must change original
post adding "escape character"? is there possibility to
check only header of message instead of whole message
including body?

Comment By: Mark Sapiro (msapiro)