[ mailman-Patches-1176278 ] HeaderParseError

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 4 13:02:40 CEST 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by interra
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1176278&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
Hi,

The error was reported several times at maillists
(Users and Developers). It look like email library
started producing this Exception and Mailman never got
to handle it in addition to LookupError, and UnicodeError.

In my case the problem was in ugly headers. I was with
Email 2.5.5 and 3.0.