[ mailman-Feature Requests-1178486 ] Configurable default for Defer Accept Reject Discard options

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 10 14:54:29 CEST 2005

Feature Requests item #1178486, was opened at 2005-04-07 21:35
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jtittsler
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1178486&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
One particular user from our organization regularly
sends several emails to several moderated mailman
lists. It is sufficient to simply see who the message is
from and then "Accept" it. We have to approve each one
separately and we have to change the "Defer" tick each
time. It's becoming a pain and it would be nice not to
make those extra mouse movements.

Is it possible to have the Accept selection ticked by
default instead of Defer for Mailman's Moderator
Administration page?

Comment By: Jim Tittsler (jtittsler)