[ mailman-Bugs-1263213 ] checkbox "Send list created" not saved if failure

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 18 18:50:37 CEST 2005

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1263213&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI

Initial Comment:
On the list creation page (/mailman/create), if we check
the "Send list created e-mail to list owner" button
to 'yes' and that we put a wrong password by submitting
the form, the checkbox will come back to 'no'. This is
not the case with the other checkboxes or the text,
everything else comes back to the previously chosen
values.