[ mailman-Bugs-1263219 ] Link of the 'admin' page not updated if config change

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 18 18:57:42 CEST 2005

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1263219&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI

Initial Comment:
If I change the mailman url on the server, the link
displayed on the admin page that shows the 'mailing list
overview page' is not updated in consequence.
I have put the followings in mm_cfg.py:
DEFAULT_URL_HOST
= 'https://www.mysite.com/mailman'
(secure connection), and we can see on the admin page
that the link is on the http:// page and not https://.
It should also be the same for the other pages.

BTW it would be good if we could also change the
pages ourselves.

Thanks.