[ mailman-Bugs-1266969 ] Extra HR line after headers

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 23 12:33:53 CEST 2005

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1266969&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
My site provider just upgraded my Mailman installation
to 2.1.6.  I normally send out strictly text-based
newsletters using Mailman.

I am now getting a HTML HR line after the header and
before the actual content of my e-zine.

Any ideas why this is happening, and how I can get rid
of it?

Thanks,

Mike
Mike at MotorSportsNews.Net
http://MotorSportsNews.Net
Home of the FREE Stock Car Gazette E-zine