[ mailman-Feature Requests-669056 ] Archive URL in Email

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 23 16:39:08 CEST 2005

Feature Requests item #669056, was opened at 2003-01-16 14:12
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by decibel
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=669056&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
When an email goes out, it should have the assigned URL
in the header.  This requires you to know what it is as
you send it out which can be tricky.  I don't know if
Mailman is designed to handle such a feature.  I hope
it is!

Comment By: Jim C. Nasby (decibel)