[ mailman-Feature Requests-791928 ] digest filter options

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 24 10:08:33 CEST 2005

Feature Requests item #791928, was opened at 2003-08-20 09:10
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fholson
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=791928&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
Add an option on the *digest* settings page to
automatically discard, bounce to the sender (with an
explanatory message), or hold for moderator approval
all messages with a subject that matches the
list-created subject used on the outgoing digest.  That
way when you setup your digest options, you can easily
select from several common methods of how listmanagers
often want their list to handle replies from digest
subscribers.

Link to this setting from the page that has the other
incoming message filtering options, so that when you
are looking at your incoming message filtering options
you notice/remember that you also have special filters
relating to digests.

Comment By: Fred H Olson (fholson)