[ mailman-Feature Requests-1198375 ] edit moderated messages directly on admindb page

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 24 10:50:42 CEST 2005

Feature Requests item #1198375, was opened at 2005-05-09 11:01
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fholson
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1198375&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
When viewing held messages on the administrative
database page, owners/moderators should be able to edit
those messages without having to forward the messages
to themselves.  This will allow for easy editing as
well as maintaining the original headers.

Comment By: Fred H Olson (fholson)