[ mailman-Bugs-1269067 ] e-mail command confirmations should be optional

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 24 22:09:56 CEST 2005

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1269067&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery

Initial Comment:
When we send an e-mail to change the member's
options with a command (e.g. to subscribe/unsubscribe
members), the confirmation of the commands should be
optionnal.

This is useful particularly if we do a php script that
sends the commands automatically from a post field.
Then the member doesn't need to see all those e-mail
commands.

This should be an optional command that would disable
these confirmations for the whole list and all commands.

Thank you.
Daniel