[ mailman-Bugs-1100788 ] ^ and / are allowed charactes in email address

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 13 03:49:08 CET 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tkikuchi
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1100788&group_id=103

Category: (un)subscribing

Initial Comment:
According RFC 2822 (section 3.4.1 and 3.2.4) the
characters ^ and / are allowed in the localpart of an
email address. But in the file Mailman/Utils.py line
201 they are listed as _badchars.