[ mailman-Bugs-1235828 ] 2.1.5 to 2.1.6 archives problem

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 11 07:42:05 CEST 2005

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by dfragos
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1235828&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
I upgraded my mailman to 2.1.6 due to security
problems, and

1) I can't aply the upgrade because my charset is "el"

2) When I change the charset in all lists, later, when
first new messages comes, all the previous messages
which where posted using the old charset(el) disapear.
I can't use el again because 2.1.6 doesn't have greek.

Any idea?

Thanks :)