[ mailman-Bugs-1243472 ] Follow-up

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 23 08:53:13 CEST 2005

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1243472&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
I've done that and it works now.

One last question that I have: Is it possible to
configure a virtual domain in such a way that a list
subscriber could confirm his intent to subscribe to a
list by responding to an email rather than going
through the web interface? The problem that I have now
is that such a confirmation is not delivered to the
mailman because the address
mailman-something at my.virtual.domain does not have a
user with that login name.  Is this normal or I could
do something to work around it?

Many thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Roy