[ mailman-Bugs-1166277 ] Want clone_member from web interface

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 18 23:22:08 CET 2005

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1166277&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI

Initial Comment:
The single most common administrative task I have to do
is changing a user's email address.  People change ISPs
today like they change their minds.

There is no good way to change an e-mail address from
the admin web interface.  Unsub followed by mass
subscribe loses the settings and the real name.  I can
ssh in and use clone_member, but that's tacky.

The equivalent of "clone_member -r" is missing from the
web interface.