[ mailman-Bugs-1072002 ] admin_member_chunksize not available in GUI or config_list

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 21 22:37:34 CET 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jonhowell
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1072002&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
admin_member_chunksize is set from
DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE when a list is created,
but it is not visible in the admin GUI or bin/config_list.

Comment By: Jon Howell (jonhowell)