[ mailman-Feature Requests-1269025 ] unsubscribe removal confirmation should be optional

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 9 10:39:14 CET 2005

Feature Requests item #1269025, was opened at 2005-08-24 19:55
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by doolyo
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1269025&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
We should be able to choose if we want the members
that unsubscribe by e-mail to receive a 'removal
confirmation' e-mail. I need the user to not receive this
notice and just remove him without him knowing it.
However, we should still be able to sent him the
good_bye message when he left if we want it, like it's
the case currently.

The removal notice is not really necessary if people
receive an e-mail telling that they have been removed.
They can submit again if they want and report the abuse.

This option should just be an added tag that would be
valid for the whole list.