[ mailman-Feature Requests-1269067 ] e-mail command confirmations should be optional

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 9 10:51:00 CET 2005

Feature Requests item #1269067, was opened at 2005-08-24 20:09
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by doolyo
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1269067&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
When we send an e-mail to change the member's
options with a command (e.g. to subscribe/unsubscribe
members), the confirmation of the commands should be
optionnal.

This is useful particularly if we do a php script that
sends the commands automatically from a post field.
Then the member doesn't need to see all those e-mail
commands.

This should be an optional command that would disable
these confirmations for the whole list and all commands.

Thank you.
Daniel