[ mailman-Bugs-1263213 ] checkbox "Send list created" not saved if failure

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 27 18:54:03 CET 2005

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1263213&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: None

Initial Comment:
On the list creation page (/mailman/create), if we check
the "Send list created e-mail to list owner" button
to 'yes' and that we put a wrong password by submitting
the form, the checkbox will come back to 'no'. This is
not the case with the other checkboxes or the text,
everything else comes back to the previously chosen
values.

Comment By: Daniel (doolyo)