[ mailman-Bugs-1471318 ] Missing Date header in "requires approval" attachment

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 18 06:06:38 CEST 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bwarsaw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1471318&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
The message attachment part of the "xxx post from
xxx at xxx.xx requires approval" mails sent to the list
admin are lacking a Date header.

The part currently starts with

while RFC822 mandates a Dates header to exist.

This is with version 2.1.5 compiled with sources on a
Debian 3.1 system. I've seen that the lack of the
header has been fixed for other types of mails but not
the attachment of this admin mail.

Harri.