[ mailman-Patches-1352333 ] New Unified XMLRPC Patch

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 3 20:40:33 CET 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jaginsberg
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1352333&group_id=103

Category: list administration
Group: Mailman 2.2 / 3.0

Initial Comment:
This is the unified XMLRPC patch coauthored by myself
and Joseph Tate. It supercedes the patch in 1244799.

-jag