[ mailman-Patches-1427594 ] Unsubscribe problems on Debian

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 8 16:34:29 CET 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1427594&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
People can not unsubscribe online. They get an email
msg saying that a sneaky attemp to subscribe them agian
took place. This was on Debian stable mailman ver
2.1.5-8. I upgraded to testing mailman ver 2.1.6 but I
still have the same problem.