[ mailman-Bugs-1433666 ] News to mail gateway: Outlook Express broke uuenc.attachment

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 18 02:22:04 CET 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1433666&group_id=103

Category: nntp/news
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
When someone posts on my nntp server a message with an
uuencoded attachment using Outlook Express, the message
appears broken in mailman.

For example: