[ mailman-Bugs-1399021 ] newlist creates archive placeholder with bad link

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 10 13:54:18 CET 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bwarsaw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1399021&group_id=103

Category: command line scripts
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
The placeholder for the archive includes a bad link to
the signup page.

Example @: http://lopsa.org/pipermail/creationtest/

bad link:

Presumed correct link:

Thanks for reviewing this bug.

Date: 2006-01-10 07:54

Use the bin/arch program to regenerate the archives.

Comment By: Michael Crusoe (khedron)